Quick facts Caesars Sportsbook
|📱 Mobile Casino||Yes|
|🤵 Live Casino||No|
|👑 VIP Program||Yes|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|💳 Deposit Methods||PayNearMe + more|
|⏱️ Withdrawals||Within 24 hours|
By - Updated April 12, 2021Reading time: 10 minutes
Caesars Sportsbook NJ promotions and bonuses for new players
At Caesars Sportsbook, this is where the versatility of sports betting promotions is witnessed. Once you sign up on the site, you’ll be amazed by the vast array of bonus offerings. As a new player, Caesars rewards you with a generous welcome deal to kick off your adventure. Caesars doesn’t seem to forget the criteria to retain the already existing customers while attracting new ones. Therefore, you’ll still get bonus deals if you continuously play on the site.
Immediately after signing up for an account at Caesars Sportsbook NJ, the operator credits $10 in your account. This is a no deposit bonus that allows you to place bets without even spending your own money.
Also, as a newly registered player, you can get up to $300 in bonus funds upon your first deposit. The bookmaker matches your deposit amount by 100%. However, this bonus unlocks as you wager, which makes the bonus terms and conditions vital. As such, make sure to check them out on the bookie’s website.
Overall, there are plenty of incentives, usually posted on the site’s promotions page. However, these offers have time limits. Therefore, they expire after some time. As such, it is wise to claim them while there’s still time. Once they expire, you can’t claim them.
Caesars Sportsbook promo and bonus code
Notably, some offers at Caesars sportsbook are available by invitation only. Such invitations usually involve a bonus code. Therefore, without this code, there is no way you can get that particular bonus. Besides, these promo codes cannot be shared since they’ll always be unique. (For the $10 no deposit bonus, you need to use the promo code BETFREE10 when creating an account.)
Excitingly, you don’t need any bonus code to grab your bonus offer at Caesars Sportsbook. Simply follow our link, and when we get any code, we will write it here.
How to create an account and collect the sign-up bonus at Caesars Sportsbook NJ
Like any other betting site, you must create an account first to access the goodies therein. Luckily, Caesars has a simple registration process that takes a few minutes, if not seconds. However, you need a stable internet connection to speed up things a little bit. To get started:
- Head to the Caesars Sportsbook NJ official website.
- Click the “Join Now” button.
- A registration form will appear. Fill in the required details.
- Start by providing your log in details – email address and password. However, make sure you enter an email you regularly use. This will ensure that you don’t miss any promotions alert.
- Enter your first and last name, gender and date of birth.
- Choose your country of residence from the drop-down menu.
- Provide your home address, city, state and zip code.
- Enter your mobile phone number, then provide two security questions and their respective answers. The latter will help keep your account more secure. However, make sure to set a question easy for you but not for others to answer.
- Enter a bonus code if you have any. This step is optional, though.
- Accepts the terms and conditions and tick the boxes to check off your preferences.
- Click the “Join Now” button to complete the process.
How to install Caesars sports betting android app
For a more personalized betting experience, Caesars avails a mobile app for both Apple and Android users. Here, you can place bets or watch live events while on the go. For Android users, here’s how to install the app:
- Visit the Caesars Sportsbook website using your Android device.
- Look for the “Download Now” button and click on it.
- The download process will commence, and once it’s complete, follow the step-by-step self-explanatory installation procedure. This shouldn’t take long.
- When the installation is complete, open the app from your device’s application menu.
- Login to your account or create one if you don’t have any.
Most importantly, you must allow installation from unknown sources on your Android gadget. If you don’t, the installation process won’t start. Also, your devices need to be running on Android 6.0 or a higher version.
How to install the Caesars Sportsbook iOS app
Installing the Caesars Sportsbook iOS app is equally simple. However, the process is slightly different from that of Android devices, as shown below. Here’s the installation process:
- Visit the Apple Store using your Apple device and search for the app.
- Download and install it on your gadget.
- Open the app from the application menu and log in using your credentials. You can also create a Caesars sportsbook account if you don’t have one.
Notably, you must have a U.S. iTunes for you to download this app.
Available sports to bet on at Caesars NJ
Caesars NJ presents a considerably wide array of betting markets. However, the bookmaker tends to focus on the most popular sports offerings in the U.S. Therefore, the variety isn’t that wide. If you are in New Jersey, you can place bets on:
- Mixed martial arts
- Boxing, among others.
Live stream and sports betting experience
Some sportsbooks in the market have a live streaming option. Here, you can watch every match as the action unveils. The thrill here is real, especially during tournaments that involve several contests. Unfortunately, Caesars doesn’t have such an option. However, the bookie allows you to place your bets while a game is ongoing. This is commonly called in-game or in-play betting.
With in-game betting options, you can wager at any time, as long as the match isn’t over. This gives you time to first observe the game’s progress before committing your money. That, you can place wise bets. However, you need to be careful here since the odds keep changing. Overall, even without a live streaming option, Caesars’ in-play betting is impressive.
Available betting options at Caesars Sportsbook
With such a wide array of sports, you shouldn’t expect anything less in the betting options. Caesars sportsbook offers sensational bet types, including:
- Futures: Caesars allows you to make bets before a match kicks off. The outcome will therefore depend on luck.
- Moneyline: This bet is similar to futures, only that it’s more specific. A moneyline bet will involve predicting which team or party will win or lose in a match.
- Point spread: This bet is also similar to Moneyline bets, only that it’s also more specific. Besides choosing which team or side will win in a contest, point spread bets involve predicting the number of points by which a team or side will win or lose.
- Prop bets: Prop bets are all about predicting if a certain action will take place or not. For instance, you can guess the number of goals a particular player will score by the end of the match.
- Parlays: If you want to bet on more than one event, parlay bets will be your best option. Here, you can combine several bets to make one wager.
- In-play: As may be mentioned earlier, in-play bets are those wagers you make while a game is in progress.
- Over / under: Most sportsbooks set a certain limit where you predict if the total number of points will be over or under. Such bets are called over/under bets and are available at Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars rewards and VIP program
Caesars awards all their loyal customers through a one-of-a-kind VIP program commonly called the Caesars Rewards program. This program allows you to earn Reward Credits every time you place real money wagers. Notably, Caesars has several other entertainment destinations through which you can Reward Credits every time you spend.
On the sports betting side, you earn 1 Reward Credit for every ten dollars spent. Therefore, the more you spend on sports betting, the more Reward Credits you get. Moreover, there are Tier Credits that you earn in the same way and rate as Reward Credits. However, the Caesars Rewards program has six tiers. They include:
- Gold – 0 to 4,999 Tier Credits (TC)
- Platinum – 5,000 to 14,999 TC
- Diamond – 15,000 to 24,999 TC
- Diamond Plus – 25,000 to 74,999 TC
- Diamond Elite – 75,000+ TC
- Seven Stars – 150,000+ TC
Notably, your Tier Credits will always reset to zero every year on 1st January.
Excitingly, this program gives you the freedom to redeem your Reward Credits for what you want and at any time you want. Some of the benefits of this program are:
- Free plays in partner casinos or sportsbooks.
- Free shopping, hotel stays, dining and such activities in partner companies. However, you’ll need a Reward Credits card here.
- Free entry to sporting events and tournaments
Deposit options available at Caesars Sports
Caesars NJ provides several deposit options, all of which are instant and free of charge unless stated otherwise. They include:
- ACH e-check
- Online bank transfer
- Caesars Cage
- Caesars Rewards Credit Card
- Play+ and a few more
Caesars Sportsbook withdrawal methods
For quick and safe cashouts, Caesars avails several methods too. Some of them include:
- PayPal – takes up to 24 hours
- ACH e-check – can take up to 10working days
- Caesars Cage – takes up to 1 hour
- Caesars Rewards Credit Card – up to 48 hours
Is Caesars Sportsbook legal in New Jersey?
Caesars Sportsbook is legally permitted to operate in New Jersey. Since its inception, this bookie has been offering beautiful services. This attracted more customers, especially in the U.S. markets. Being one of the biggest sports betting market in the U.S., New Jersey was among the few states that licensed Caesars to operate within their stateliness. Therefore, there is no risk of scams, fraud or theft on this site. However, ensure you play on Caesars’ official website.
Trust, reputation, safety and security
While gambling is fun, you need to ensure that you play on a reputable site, one that you can trust. Besides, you should be certain that your security will never be compromised whenever you’re on that particular site. Thrillingly, that’s precisely what Caesars Sportsbook offers you.
Transparency is a virtue this bookmaker takes seriously. All betting odds are displayed alongside their corresponding matches. That way, you won’t get confused. Besides, all bets are placed on a fair ground, and none of them is predetermined. Therefore, it doesn’t come as a surprise that N.J. permitted this bookmaker to operate within their state lines.
The best thing about Caesars is that security protocols are always stringent, whether day or night. This ensures that there won’t be any unauthorized access to customer details. Besides, the SSL technology used helps to prevent hackers from intercepting any personal or financial information. Overall, Caesars Sportsbook NJ is safe and secure to play. These are some of the most effective tricks to attract and retain customers.
Contact, support and customer service
Caesars strives to make your stay at the site as comfortable as possible. That’s why they have a dedicated team of support agents to help you in case you get stuck somewhere. Contact means include:
- Live chat
- Email – [email protected]
- Toll-free Phone – 1-800-886-9248
Notably, the live chat option is available from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. EST every day. There’s also a FAQ section addressing general customer queries on the site. Simply search your question and see if this page will be of help.
What’s more, you can join the Caesars’ community on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Here, you can ask questions and receive answers in a timely fashion. Besides, the responses will most likely be legit since players have experience with the site. The social media links are available on the bookie’s website.
About Caesars Sportsbook NJ
Caesars Sportsbook has been a key player in the U.S. sports betting arena for quite some time. Its history can be traced back to 1937, its year of inception in the market. The bookie started in Nevada, where its founder – William F. Harrah, had a great objective of making it unique. Since then, this company has rapidly grown, extending its services to other U.S. states like New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Indiana.
Notably, Caesars sportsbook hit the N.J. market in September 2018 after a partnership with Atlantic City. In NJ, the Caesars Sportsbook website is owned by Caesars Interactive Entertainment Inc, a company well-known in several U.S. states. Moreover, Caesars is determined to extend its service to other U.S. territories such as:
- New York
Responsible gambling and self-exclusion
Although sports betting is a fun activity, things easily get out of control. However, Caesars sportsbook is always ready to help you in such times. There is a Responsible Gambling program on the site, where you’ll always have someone to talk to. That way, you won’t feel neglected. However, for a more direct approach, consider calling 1-800-GAMBLER (https://800gambler.org/) to get professional help.
Must I be in New Jersey to play at Caesars NJ sportsbook?
Must I use a bonus code when claiming my offer at Caesars Sportsbook?
Why is Neteller not available for payments?
How do I redeem my Reward credits?
Caesars Sportsbook summary
Caesars Sportsbook is an iconic and one of the oldest sports betting brands in the U.S. The bookmaker serves players from different U.S. states, including Nevada, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. From the sports available to the betting options, all services here are outstanding. What’s more, you’ll be occasionally rewarded with regular bonuses and promotions.
Caesars’ banking system is equipped with several payment processors who offer fast deposits and withdrawals. Besides, your money will always be safe. The bookie’s customer service is also commendable. Generally, Caesars Sportsbook is a great gaming site, worth a go.