Quick facts Hard Rock Sportsbook
|🎁 Bonus||$100 Risk-Free|
|🔄 Wagering Requirements||Risk-Free|
|✏️ Bonus Code||Not Required|
|📱 Mobile Casino||Yes|
|🤵 Live Casino||Yes|
|👑 VIP Program||Yes|
|🏦 Payout Percentage||N/A|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||$100|
|💳 Deposit Methods||Instant checks + more|
|⏱️ Withdrawals||Within 24 hours|
|🏭 Owner Company||Gaming Innovation Group|
|📱 Works On||iOS, Android|
|🗣️ Site available in||
|📄 Licensed in||
New Jersey (DGE)
|💬 Live chat hours||6 am to 2 am|
|📞 Support Phone||1-877-825-7777|
By Lars Wahlström - Updated December 27, 2022Reading time: 11 minutes
Hard Rock Sportsbook Review – Our Verdict
Defined by an excellent user-friendly interface, Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ is the real deal. The bookie presents a wide range of sports betting options in NJ/New Jersey. What’s more, you will get a variety of bonus codes to claim your offers on the site. Betting odds are fair, and you will have several banking options.
The best thing is that all the available payment options are popular in New Jersey. So, using any of them should be an easy task. Additionally, Hard Rock has two well-designed mobile apps.
There’s an app for Android users and another for iOS users. As such, you can easily make bets from a mobile device. Interestingly, you can effortlessly navigate through the site using the mobile app. Besides, all sports betting options will be available on mobile.
Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ Promotions and Bonuses for New Players
Notably, you will get some of these offers as a first-time depositor. Other promotions may be available as you regularly play on the site. Currently, you can collect the following bonus deals at Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ:
$100 Risk-Free Sports Bet
From the second you register at Hard Rock, you will be in for incredible treats. Your first wager on any sporting event will earn you up to $100 in bonus money. In essence, the operator will refund the full amount of your bet.
Notably, Hard Rock Sportsbook takes a different approach here. Unlike in other bookies, the risk-free bet isn’t conditional.
The best thing is that there are no wagering requirements here. Your bonus money will be ready for withdrawal. Basically, there are no strings attached. However, there are a few rules to observe. They include:
- The offer is available to both new and existing players.
- You can only claim the offer once.
- The minimum deposit to qualify is $100.
- You also need to opt-in to the promotion and make a bet on any sport available. The wager should be nothing less than $100.
- Sports bets on futures and outright events are exempted from this promotion.
- If your bet wins, you will get your initial deposit amount ($100) and the winnings accrued. If your bet goes sideways, you will get a refund of your initial deposit ($100).
- Once you are opt-in, you’ll have seven days to use the bonus. After that, the offer becomes invalid.
- You can’t combine this bonus with any other offer at Hard Rock Sportsbook.
Of course, Hard Rock Sportsbook has unlimited promotions. Although most of them focus on the casino section, sports bettors will certainly never lack one or two offers to claim.
Unfortunately, some of these offers have a short shelf-life. So, they expire after a certain period. To make sure they don’t pass you unknowingly, make regular visits to the site’s promotions page. Then again, the casino may send you email updates on the latest promotions.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Bonus Code
Modern sportsbooks use bonus codes for their promotions. As one of them, Hard Rock uses them too. However, the current promotions have no promo codes.
In case of these changes, we will update this information. Right now, let our links help you claim your offer. Once you click on the links, follow the prompts and your bonus should land in your account shortly.
How to Create an Account and Collect the Sign-up Bonus at Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ
To join Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ, you need to provide some basic information about yourself. This process should take a few minutes. But before then, ensure you are 21 years or older.
In addition, you must be within NJ’s state lines. Otherwise, your application won’t go through. If you’ve met these conditions, you’re good to go. Get your gaming device and follow these steps:
- Click on our link to visit Hard Rock’s official website.
- On the homepage, find the “Sign Up” button and click on it.
- Choose the “Create New Account” option to launch the registration form.
- On the form, enter your email address, password, first and last names, date of birth, and mobile phone number.
- Provide your home address, city, and state.
- Set a security question and an answer.
- Choose your gender, then confirm you are 21 years or older.
- Verify that the details are correct, then agree to the bookmaker’s terms and conditions.
- Click the “Create Account” button to finish registration.
PS: Every detail has to be correct since the bookie will verify it through government systems.
How to Install the Hard Rock Sports Betting Android App
You can place bets at Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ via mobile gadgets. And it’s not just the browser way. There are apps to help you with that. If you are an Android user, here’s a simple way to install the Hard Rock Sports betting Android app:
- Head over to Hard Rock’s official website using your Android device.
- At the bottom of the homepage, there’s a button with the Android icon. Click on it. The download should start immediately.
- Once the download is complete, open the downloads folder and install the app.
- From your device’s application menu, open the app and log into your account.
PS: You have to allow installation from unknown sources. Just visit your device’s settings and make that preference.
How to Install the Hard Rock Sports Betting iOS App
If you use Apple gadgets, Hard Rock has a mobile app for you. To install it, follow this guide:
- From your Apple gadget, visit Hard Rock’s official website.
- Locate a button with an Apple icon at the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on it and you’ll be redirected to the Apple Store. Alternatively, you can head over to the Apple Store directly, and search for ‘Hard Rock Casino & Sportsbook.’
- Download and install the app, then log into your account.
Available Sports to Bet on at Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ
Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ understands that different bettors have different interests in sports betting. As such, they cover all popular sports in the United States.
In addition, they cover worldwide events that have huge numbers of fans from New Jersey. That way, there won’t be any limitations. Common sports games available on the site are:
Live Stream and Sports Betting Experience
Live betting has become popular in New Jersey. Several sportsbooks in the state allow you to place bets even after a game has kicked off. Excitingly, Hard Rock is one of such.
The bookie has an extensive library of live betting features to keep you in the loop. With these, your winning chances are likely to increase. After all, you’ve already seen how the teams engage in combat. So, you will make a wise bet.
In addition, you can live stream the matches from your gaming device. If your internet connection is stable, be sure to get the best live streaming experience. However, you can only live stream matches that you’ve wagered on. As such, the bookie doesn’t offer free live streaming. That would be bad for business.
Furthermore, the site experience at Hard Rock Sportsbook is fulfilling. Browsing through the platform is easy as there is no bulk content to confuse you. Therefore, you will never be overwhelmed.
At the top of the homepage, there are icons leading to the most popular sports on the site. Alongside, there are shortcuts to make navigation easier for you. Overall, the sports betting experience at Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ is outstanding.
Available Betting Options at Hard Rock Sportsbook
In conjunction with the list of sports, Hard Rock provides various betting options. Based on your interests, you can choose any of these options:
- Futures – These are arguably the easiest bets to make in sports betting. Futures involve predicting the outcome of a match or tournament. Unlike other bets, futures won’t settle until the match or tournament is complete. For this reason, they are long-term bets.
- Moneyline – Moneyline bets may be the second-easiest bets to make. Just like futures, moneylines are wagers made based on the team you believe will win. However, the payouts are given out based on which party the bookie expected to win.
- Point spread – In point spreads, the ground is equal for both teams. The bookie comes up with a victory margin in the match in play. So, no side will be disadvantaged. As a bettor, you will make a bet based on whether the margin is true or not.
- Prop bets – These bets focus on specific events rather than the outcome of a match. For example, you can bet on the last team to score or the player to score the first goal.
- Parlays – Parlays are bets made by combining multiple wagers to be served as one. However, parlays are considered risky since your guess has to be right on every wager for it to pay out.
- In-play – In-play bets are the wagers you make when the match has already begun. Unlike other bets, the odds in in-play bets vary change as the game continues.
- Over/under – These bets involve predicting if the outcome will be above or below a certain limit, set by the bookie. Notedly, these bets are sometimes called totals.
VIP and Rewards Program
Hard Rock has a rewards program although the scheme focuses much on the casino side. Wagers on sports won’t earn you any loyalty points. But if you place in the casino area, you can benefit from the rewards shop.
In short, the current rewards program at Hard Rock doesn’t accommodate sports betting. But if this changes, you’ll be the first one to know.
Deposit Options Available at Hard Rock NJ Sports
Banking at Hard Rock Sportsbook is simple, just like any other thing on the platform. While the options aren’t so many, they are all popular in New Jersey.
Also, the bookie chooses to work with a few safe and secure payment options. There’s no point in offering plenty of banking options but security isn’t guaranteed. Fortunately, those available at Hard Rock Sportsbook NJ are safe and convenient. Some of them include:
- Instant checks
- Cash at the Casino
Hard Rock Sportsbook Withdrawal Methods
Withdrawals at Hard Rock NJ Sportsbook are also simple. After accumulating enough winnings, it’s time to request a payout. Interestingly, Hard Rock provides several ways through which you can do that.
However, the list is quite short. Most payment options may not handle deposits and withdrawals. For example, sending funds back to a credit card may be tricky. For this reason, Hard Rock pays out through the following options only:
- Instant checks
- Bank transfer
- Cash at the Casino
The withdrawal time varies depending on the method you use. But the bookie takes approximately 72 hours to approve payouts. For quick withdrawals, use casino cage. Even so, you should notify the bookmaker at least 24 hours before your withdrawal request. This helps them get ready to quickly process the transaction.
Are Sports Betting at Hard Rock Legal in New Jersey?
Since sports betting became legal in the state, many bookmakers acquired gaming licenses. Hard Rock is among those that did. The site is licensed and regulated in New Jersey by the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE). Therefore, all their operations are real, legal, and legit.
Trust, Reputation, Safety, and Security
Full transparency is one of the key things that keep Hard Rock Sportsbook moving. The operator explains everything from the word go. From the terms and conditions, everything is fair and easy to understand. Besides, the bookie strives to earn full customer trust. To a large extent, they have achieved this goal.
From the licensing, you can tell that Hard Rock is trustworthy. All betting options and odds are fair. There are no significant complaints about Hard Rock’s reliability in New Jersey. After all, no licensed brand can mess around and still remain in business.
Moreover, insecurity issues are unheard of at Hard Rock Sportsbook. The site uses SSL encryption to safeguard all sensitive details. In addition, there are strong firewalls installed to curtail external threats. That way, it’ll be hard for intruders to do their tricks.
Contact, Support, and Customer Service
Hard Rock Sportsbook has a team of experts in every field. Where you need troubleshooting, you can reach out to the team via:
- Live chat
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone support – 1-877-825-7777
Whether it’s account issues or transactional queries, the support agents here are dependable. Excitingly, email service is always available. For live chat and phone support, reach out within the team’s working hours (6 am to 2 am daily).
Furthermore, you can interact with the bookie’s community through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Also, there’s an extensive FAQ section to help you with common problems.
About Hard Rock Sportsbook
Hard Rock Sportsbook is an established sports betting platform in the US. It is one of the few brands with a long history. The bookie started as a small café that turned into a music venue in London.
Peter Morton and Isaac Tigrett were the founders of the café. Later on, famous musicians were hosted here, making it more popular. The café later became a big restaurant and in 1995, the first Hard Rock Hotel & Casino opened in LA. Currently, there are 11 casinos and 23 hotels under Hard Rock.
In 2007, the Hard Rock Hotel was sold to The Seminole Tribe of Florida. The latter are proficient in running casino businesses, no wonder Hard Rock has been so successful.
In 2019, Hard Rock Sportsbook launched in New Jersey. At the time, the bookie was primarily powered by Gaming Innovation Group. However, in 2020, the company shifted to Scientific Games OpenSports. This made the platform easier to use.
Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion
Hard Rock provides several tools to help you gamble responsibly. You can limit your deposits, wager amounts, and even the time you spend betting. Moreover, you can decide to take a break from betting or even quit for good. By so doing, you can regain control of your gambling urge.
Remember, you should bet with your head. But if you find yourself betting over it, you may need some help. Luckily, there are people willing to help.
To reach them, call this 1-800-GAMBLER.
Hard Rock NJ Sportsbook Summary
Hard Rock is an ideal sportsbook for both beginners and regular bettors. It offers several sports betting options with great odds. What’s more, you will get various bonus rewards to keep you on edge. Banking will also be easy, and you’ll have several options for that.
In case of anything, there’s reliable customer service to guide you. Generally, Hard Rock Sportsbook excels in all key betting areas.
Yes, the site is licensed by the NJDGE.
New Jersey and Iowa. But the team is working to launch it in other states as well.
Yes, there is an app for both Android and iOS users.
No, Hard Rock NJ Sportsbook allows real money wagers for bettors in New Jersey.
There are two parts to Hard Rock Sportsbook’s welcome offer for new players. To claim the offer, make sure to follow our link over to the site and register for Hard Rock online sportsbook. You don’t need a bonus code for this offer to land in your account.
No sportsbook welcome offer is without its small print. Just like any other join bonus, there are playthrough requirements and other terms you need to know about before claiming. To get started, you must be within NJ, FL or IA borders and aged 21 or over.
You can certainly bet for real money at the Hard Rock website. It accepts deposits via ACH, Visa, MasterCard, PayNearMe, Play+ and cash at the casino cage. When it is time to withdraw your winnings, you can choose from ACH, Play+ or cash at the cage.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He’s now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Njcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars’ since early years and besides slots and casino, he’s also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he’s one of the best casino writers out there. Lars’ base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.