History of Super Bowl
The Super Bowl began in January 1967 where NFL’s Green Bay Packers NFC played against AFL’s Kansas City Chiefs AFC.
This NFL-AFL world championship game ended in a 35-10 score with Green Bay Packers as winners. Afterward, the events became the Super Bowl.
Then, to denote the Super Bowl tournament number, roman numerals were used from 1969. Some of the most notable Super Bowl games include Super Bowl XXIII, Super Bowl XXV, and Super Bowl XIII. Most importantly, a different city hosts the Super Bowl event every year.
Super Bowl Betting Lines
Super Bowl betting is available in New Jersey thanks to different sportsbooks. You will get the best odds and Super Bowl live betting options. Therefore, you stand a chance at winning when you bet on the following betting lines:
You have to pick the winner on this type of bet. To clarify, the sportsbook creates a Moneyline by placing a 3-digit number next to the team names you are to wager. The numbers take either a plus or a minus sign before them.
Therefore, the team with a – sign shows the number of times you have to wager for you to win a specific amount on the Moneyline. On the other hand, the + sign shows the amount you are most likely to win after you place your bet.
The point spread betting line is an attempt by sportsbook to equalize the outcome of the Super Bowl games. So, you will only win if your team scores more than the points given on the spread line. Likewise you will win if the other team loses by the same number of points.
Here, you can make a bet on the person whom you think will be named the Most Valuable Player. The MVP player is voted in by a panel of 16 sports writers and broadcasters. To add on, a 20% vote from the fans help to select the MVP.
Always lookout for the history of the players to make a proper bet. Remember, each year of the Super Bowl presents you a different opportunity.
Bet on the cumulative points of each team in the Super Bowl game under the Over/Under betting line category. That is to say, the sportsbook predicts the outcome of each team and add them to make a total. So, you have to pick a number that is either higher than the set wager, basically named the Over.
Alternatively, you can pick a number lower than the set wager named the Under. In this type of bet, you will be a winner if you bet on the over wager.
How Do We Rank the Best Super Bowl Sportsbook?
The Super Bowl games are packed with action thus offering you a thrilling betting experience. Before betting, you have to pick out a betting market that gives you great odds, different betting lines and fairness. So, here’s how we rank the best Super Bowl sportsbook in the market.
- License and regulations: First, a licensed Super Bowl sportsbook provides you with fair and responsible gaming practices. Also, check whether the Sportsbook is regulated by a valid gaming authority.
- Safety and security: Betting involves taking a risk. Therefore, you need to choose a sportsbook that uses encryption. Encryption protects your data at all times so that no one impersonates you or steals your money. In addition, high-ranking sportsbook offer you secure and trusted payment options.
- Trustworthy and reputation: A trustworthy sportsbook is one that has put in measures to give you an incredible experience as you bet. For instance, customer service to handle your queries among other favorable odds. Certainly, a sportsbook with a reputation has so much at stake for it to gamble on your membership. Therefore, read reviews by other players to decide before placing your bets.
- Number and variety of games: For an exciting gambling experience, a sportsbook provider gives you many games to select from. Subsequently, these online games should be many to increase your chances of winning. To add on, if a sportsbook partners with leading software providers, you will get highest quality games which are certified.
- User experience (app): You should be able to bet at your own convenience at any time including using your mobile devices. Therefore, use a sportsbook app which you can access at all times when you need to bet. These sportsbooks give you the same experience on the app just as they do on the website.
- Bonuses and promotions: With stiff competition amongst sportsbook, one with bonuses and promotions for you definitely stands out from the rest. Most sportsbooks offer you a welcome bonus when you sign up. However, the best run different promotions occasionally to give you a reason to keep on betting on their site.
- Loyalty program (VIP-program): A system that rewards you for choosing their platform over and over is way better than one which doesn’t. Loyalty programs on a sportsbook celebrate your rise through the ranks and award you with exclusive offers. As a result, you will be a long-term member of a sportsbook and become a VIP.
- Deposit and withdrawal options: The main essence of gambling is to win more when you wager your money. That said, a credible sportsbook offers you different deposit and withdrawal options. For instance e-wallets, direct bank transfers, bitcoin and prepaid cards. In addition to providing these platforms, the methods should be available in New Jersey with fast payouts. To sum up, these options are secure and reputable thus you won’t lose your money to fraudsters.
Is it Legal to Bet on the Super Bowl in NJ?
Yes, it is legal to bet on the Super Bowl in New Jersey. Download a legit and licensed casino app that is authorized to operate in New Jersey and start betting.
Super Bowl Betting in the Mobile
Super Bowl betting has at least 4 different betting lines for you to place a winning bet. As a result, there are various platforms that offer Super Bowl betting on mobile in New Jersey. DraftKings and FanDuel are some of the sportsbooks with the best Super Bowl betting options through their apps.
Moreover, download these sportsbook apps on either an Android or iOS device, install and begin to play.
On the other hand, some sportsbook has optimized their casino sites for mobile browsers. Therefore, you can bet at any time as long as you have a stable internet connection.
Yes you can. Super Bowl betting is legal in New Jersey and offered by different sportsbooks.
You can start Super Bowl gambling at 18 years or more.
No. You can bet on different betting lines such as Totals, Most Valued Player (MVP) and Point Spread.
Absolutely, you can bet using mobile apps that offer Super Bowl betting. You can also bet on the websites using your phone.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He’s now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Njcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars’ since early years and besides slots and casino, he’s also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he’s one of the best casino writers out there. Lars’ base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.