What is a Paypal casino?
A PayPal Casino is an online casino that offers you to deposit money with PayPal. NJ online casinos almost always offer many options for moving money around. Only on very rare occasions a casino require players to use a specific service. That’s usually when the casino is partnered with that service.
There are generally a lot of payment options, and if they support eWallet services, Paypal is often among them. Not only is it very easy to use, but because of its popularity, everyone seems to already have an account. That makes it easy to just jump in and play.
If you want to gamble, the last thing you want to do is take the time to set up an account at some financial service. You already had to set up an account at the casino!
Online real money casino in NJ with Paypal
Different payment options have different transfer times when it comes to real money. Some can take up to a few days. That means if you want to gamble on the weekend, you need to start transferring in the middle of the week. Paypal works instantly.
That comes in handy when you decide on a whim that you want to play some. It’s already tied to your bank account (presumably, if you have money in it), so getting cash into your real money NJ casino account is a breeze.
The same thing goes for when you win. You can get the money into your account much faster than other services could.
How do NJ online casinos that accept PayPal payments work?
If you want to move money from your Paypal into your NJ online casino account, it’s easy as going to the appropriate page at the casino and signing into Paypal. It really couldn’t be easier. There’s a reason that this payment method is so immensely popular. Millions of people wouldn’t use it if it didn’t work well.
Follow the following steps when depositing cash to your casino account.
- Log into your gambling casino website where you intend to use PayPal.
- Proceed to the cashier page, click on deposit, then choose PayPal as the payment option.
- Enter your PayPal email address and password, as indicated on the casino website.
- Fill in and confirm the amount you wish to deposit in your casino account.
PayPal's online gambling history and launch in NJ
PayPal remains one of the most sought online payment platforms across the World. The number of users keeps growing since its inception in 1998.
To bolster its operations, the giant e-commerce platform eBay acquired PayPal at a tune of 1.5 Billion on 3rd Oct 2002. This saw most transactions done via eBay pegged on PayPal payments.
Though PayPal allows transactions on gambling platforms, the US government sued eBay and Paypal. This saw the two company's part with $ 10M to settle the case. The violation went contrary to federal and state online gambling policies.
PayPal now operates as a separate entity from eBay. Also, they’re cautious in accepting transactions from online gambling platforms. Later on, they went back to accepting transactions in casino sites. Subsequently, in 2015, most online gambling platforms in New Jersey fully embraced PayPal transactions.
Advantages of Paypal
- Secure payment system; PayPal is one of the most secure online payment platforms in the World. The platform used encryption technology, which ensures your money is safe.
- Convenient; Most entrepreneurs prefer using this payment option as a mode of payment across the World. Besides, the payment system cuts across in making both deposits and withdrawals.
- Reliable; You can quickly transfer money from your NJ casino betting account to PayPal and vice versa.
- It can be trusted; PayPal is one of the most trusted e-wallets in the World. You can quickly deposit and withdraw using this option on various online platforms.
- Flexible for various payments; You can make both deposits and withdrawals of smaller and large amounts via PayPal.
Disadvantages of PayPal
- Fees; Paypal charges a certain percentage (5-10%) to receive payments.
- Withholding Money; Whenever PayPals system suspects mischievous activities, they may withhold your money.
- Account Freezing; Paypal often checks for unusual behavior in user accounts. For instance, if you instantaneously received huge amounts, they would question.
- No Credit card use; You can't use credit cards to fund your PayPal account, especially for gambling.
Step-by-step guide on how to set up a PayPal account
- Visit PayPal's official website. Proceed to the sign up section. You will find an option on whether you intend to open a business or personal account. In this case, choose a personal account to make deposits on online casinos in New Jersey.
- Fill in your details such as name, email address, and select a password.
- Fill in the mailing address and telephone number. Check all the boxes on terms, then click the Agree button.
- Log into your email to confirm your PayPal account by clicking the link.
- By doing so, you'll have verified your account.
- Fund your account to complete the process.