What is Skrill©?
Are you a keen gambler dabbling in the internet casino world? If so, you’ll need to pick a payment option to cash your winnings. That is to say, you need an e-wallet, your favorite casino accepts. Skrill© takes a top position among casino compliant e-wallets.
Founded in 2001 in the UK as Moneybookers, this e-wallet later rebranded to Skrill©, offering online clients financial services. Furthermore, 1024-bit RSA key exchange information transmission and 448-bit Blowfish encryption technology secure your deposits and withdrawal.
Again, Skrill© makes payments promptly, which means you start to play instantly, while withdrawals take 24 hours maximum.
What is a Skrill© Casino?
Skrill© is so widely used by online casinos that even the sites that offer just a small handful of payment options usually include Skrill©. However, not every casino in NJ accepts it. That’s why we’re here. If it was accepted anywhere, you wouldn’t need any help finding an online real money casino with Skrill©!
While the service is focusing on international money transfers, it works just as well for in-country transfers. Next to Paypal, it’s probably the easiest way to deposit funds into a casino. Oh, and it’s great for withdrawing your winnings, too. Don’t forget about that!
Online Real Money Casino in New Jersey with Skrill©
Another major benefit to Skrill© is that the service supports 40 different currencies. If Skrill© doesn’t support the currency you want to use, chances are good that the online casino won’t, either. Users can also buy Skrill© prepaid cards, which are a great way to transfer funds to real money casinos.
This gives the added security of knowing that you’re not transferring funds directly from your main account. It’s a good way to keep yourself in check! We all know what it’s like to get into the zone and end up wagering more than you intended.
How do Casinos that Accept Skrill© Payments Work?
Any casino that accepts Skrill© will no doubt walk you through the process. It won’t be any different than using any other method, but it will likely be easier. You just head on over to whatever page the casino directs you to and put in your information. It’s as simple as that.
There are plenty of methods for transferring funds, so if you don’t use Skrill©, don’t worry about that. However, it’s a fantastic service, and one well worth looking into.
You’re entitled to Skrill© casino bonuses if you play in online casinos in NJ where Skrill© is the primary e-wallet. Also, you have a company of more than 36 million clients worldwide, with an e-wallet service available in 200 countries.
That is to say, Skrill© is no stranger among international gamblers, meaning your wallet enjoys trust among online players worldwide. Therefore, wouldn’t picking a well-reputed e-wallet, to transfer your money in and out of your casino, count as a bonus?
Safety and Security with Skrill©
A significant advantage in using Skrill© for your online casino transaction is the security of your money and privacy. To clarify security issues, you’re offered a 2-factor authentication process to protect your details. Again, every transaction enjoys heavy security against fraud through full range encryption.
Furthermore, Skrill© falls under the UK Financial Conduct Authority for licensing and regulation, keeping them clean. Besides, every casino has licensing and regulation procedures under reputable Gaming Authorities, further making your money even more secure.
How to Make a Deposit with Skrill©
The online casino you play in needs to accept Skrill payments before you can play. In addition, you ought to have opened a Skrill© account to make payments.
- The first step is opening a Skrill© account from their website by clicking on “open a free account”.
- Consequently, you’ll be navigated to the sign-up page, enter the relevant information on your bank account. As a result, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
- Next, at your casino site, select e-wallets, enter email and password.
- Clarify the amount and currency, hit the submit button, and wait for money in your NJ casino account.
How to Withdraw Money with Skrill©
Withdrawing your winnings from your online casino runs smoothly, efficiently, and fast when processed through Skrill©.
- First, pick Skrill© as your withdrawal method.
- Second, select withdrawal.
- Third, fill in your Skrill© information and the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Fourth, navigate through the menus to continue.
- Fifth, go through the information you have filled in and confirm the details. Click on “Submit” or “Withdraw,” depending on your online casino platform setup, and you’re done.
- After that, wait for a period no longer than 24 hours for your money to appear in your account.
- Fast online casino deposits and start playing immediately.
- Lower charges compared to bank transfers and credit cards.
- Easy to use and navigate.
- Anonymous and highly secure transactions.
- Not every NJ online casino accepts Skrill©.
- Some fee charges apply to deposits and withdrawals.
- Some withdrawals need the review team's approval increasing the withdrawal period.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He's now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Njcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars' since early years and besides slots and casino, he's also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he's one of the best casino writers out there. Lars' base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.