What is Play+?
Play+ is one of the most used banking options in New Jersey. It offers seamless and hassle-free transactions at any time of the day. Also, it works like a reloadable prepaid card that you can fund from Visa, Mastercard, or a bank account.
How to Create a Play+ Account
For you to enjoy the benefits of Play+, you have to create a Play+ account first. The sign-up process is simple and takes a few minutes if your internet connection is reliable. Luckily, you don’t need to undergo a credit check to kick off. Most casinos in New Jersey allow you to apply directly from the casino’s cashier page.
In the cashier section, you’ll find an “Add new account” option. Click on it and provide personal details such as your name, mobile phone number, and home address. You’ll also need to verify that you are above 21 years. After verification, you’ll get an email with a Play+ prepaid card. You can use the card to physically withdraw from ATMs.
How to Find the Best Casinos with Play+
The gaming market is rapidly growing in New Jersey. And, many players are shifting their attention from land-based sportsbooks and casinos to their online counterparts. As a result, casinos moved their operations to the online platform.
Besides, new casinos are introduced every year to cater for the large gambling market. They come with more features to entice players. Therefore, it would be difficult to pick the best Play+ casino and sportsbook if you don’t know the key factors to look out for.
- License, safety, and security: Security is one of the key areas that every player should consider before joining the online gaming industry. Before trusting a casino with your money, you need to make sure that your personal and financial details are kept safe. The casino should possess a licence from gaming authorities. Most importantly, the casino you chose should be using SSL encryption technology that ensures privacy of players’ information..
- Registration and verification: You should also consider how fast the casino processes registration and verification requests. If it takes too long, then you might need to reconsider your options.
- Bonuses and promotions: It is a common norm for New Jersey casinos to spoil players with generous bonuses and promotions. Right from registration, you get incredible welcome bonuses followed by free spins. It would be best if you chose a casino with amazing bonus offers. However, make sure to check the wagering requirements first.
- Games and slots: Games are the main reason you want to join an online casino. Therefore, the casino you choose should be able to offer you the games you wish to play. A casino with a wide game selection is worth consideration. Additionally, if you like games from certain game developers, check to ensure that the developer is one of the casino’s suppliers.
- Payments and free withdrawals: One of the major drawbacks in online casinos is that some charge withdrawal fees from the player’s account. What is more, others have high charges for deposits and other miscellaneous activities such as maintenance. Therefore, you should check the fees charged in a casino before deciding to register
List of All Online Casinos that Accept Play+
- Bet365 Casino
- BetAmerica Casino
- BetMGM Casino
- DraftKings Casino
- Golden Nugget Casino
- Resorts Online Casino
- Tropicana Casino
- Unibet Casino
How to Deposit with Play+ at a NJ Casino
Making deposits at Play+ casinos in NJ is super easy. All transactions are processed instantly, with no charges. However, you have to fund your Play+ card first. You can do so via bank (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Card) or eCheck. Once your card is loaded, depositing at the sportsbook and casino is simple, as shown below.
- Log in to your casino or sportsbook account and navigate to the cashier page.
- Click deposit and select the Play+ option.
- Since you had already funded your Play+ account, select the amount to transfer to your online casino account.
- You’ll receive a confirmation notification shortly.
How to Withdraw Money with Play+ From a NJ Online Casino
Play+ casinos allow you to store or withdraw your winnings through Play+. The whole process starts by moving funds from your casino account to your Play+ account. From there, you can use the prepaid Play+ card to withdraw at an ATM.
Excitingly, you can make Play+ withdrawals from any ATM in New Jersey that accepts PULSE, NYCE, or Discover. Below is the step by step guide for withdrawing.
- Log in to your casino account and navigate to the cashier page.
- Click withdraw and select the Play+ option.
- You’ll receive a notification prompting you to confirm the transaction. Click confirm.
- The withdrawal is processed instantly.
The rate at which online casinos in New Jersey have adopted Play+ as one of their payment options is quite alarming. The following are the major reasons why this payment method is highly favored.
- Security: Play+ strives to make personal and financial information far from third parties. Additionally, it holds a license from Discover Financial Services. This means that their operations are legal.
- Protected against fraud: You don’t have to worry about fraud since Play+ has mechanisms to avoid it. Once you make a deposit, a bank insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) holds the case. This makes sure that the casino does not get hold of your money without delivering services.
- Fast Deposits: With this payment option, any casino deposits are made instantly. That way, you can quickly pay and enjoy your favorite games.
- Instant withdrawals: Just like deposits, Play+ withdrawals are processed instantly. This avoids the long waiting periods before you can get hold of your winnings.
- Cashback: One of the incredible benefits of using Play+ is its cashback rates. Some NJ casinos offer cashback on over $100 deposits.
- High limits: Most Play+ casinos allow deposits of up to $25000. This is considerably high, especially in online casinos. Other casinos have even much high limits for customers in their VIP programs.
- Reliable alternative: The numerous advantages make Play+ a reliable payment method. The security and speed of transactions is quite impressive.
- High approval rate: It is a common practice for banks to decline processing deposit transactions for gambling. However, since Play+ is a prepaid card, transactions go through.
Play+ is by far the best payment options for New Jersey online players. However, the method has a few drawbacks that might discourage players.
- Deposit Limits: The numerous advantages make Play+ a reliable payment method. The security and speed of transactions is quite impressive.
- Fees: Play+ does not charge any fee on deposits or withdrawals. However, the casino you chose may charge small fees for the transactions. Additionally, some casinos charge fees for various activities, such as balance inquiries.
- ATMs: Having to use the ATM every time you wish to withdraw has its drawbacks. Also, there’s the risk of losing an ATM card. There is also no prossibility to withdraw money from an AMEX ATM.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He’s now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Njcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars’ since early years and besides slots and casino, he’s also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he’s one of the best casino writers out there. Lars’ base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.