What is a NJ live casino?
A NJ live casino uses real dealers, just like a traditional brick-and-mortar NJ casino. The dealers broadcast live (hence the name) from some remote location and host the game like usual. Players get to watch the dealer live as they deal cards, spin the roulette wheel, and perform other host duties. In some casinos, the dealers even interact with the players. I
f you’re playing at a NJ online casino that has a physical counterpart in Atlantic City or New Jersey, the chances are that’s where the dealer is located. It definitely brings a different element to online gambling. While you won’t get to socialize with the people next to you, being able to see and chat with the dealer really brings the experience up a notch.
Live casino with real money in NJ
There’s also a trust issue for some people. There are folks who don’t trust machines and computers and would much rather play at a live casino with real money in NJ. Being able to see the dealer and watch their movements brings a certain level of security. When you’re playing at a virtual table, you have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes.
There are several benefits to having a live dealer and this is just one of them. Slots are great, but for most people, it doesn’t matter if they’re pulling a physical arm or a virtual arm on a computer screen. When it comes to table games, however, virtual tables just won’t do.
Live dealer casino with blackjack and roulette
There’s also a certain energy that comes with live casinos. If you’re playing a live casino with real money in NJ, you get to see the dealer’s reaction when you get that blackjack or the roulette ball lands on your number. Playing at a virtual table can just be so drab and monotonous.
Again, without those players next to you, there’s always going to be a lack of energy. That said, having a real dealer goes a long way towards filling that void.
How to find the best NJ live casino sites with real money
As a partial or full-time gambler, you will find yourself risking a significant amount of money. This is why you should know about the best NJ live casino sites to invest your money at. First, you need to consider important things such as licensing and safety, registration and verification, live games that aree available, promotions, as well as payments and withdrawals.
- License and safety – Betting with a licensed casino means that the business is legal. Again, your money needs to be safe. So, look at these areas carefully before deciding which site to invest your money with.
- Registration and verification – When checking the best live casinos, look whether the registration and verification are done correctly. Also, consider whether there is a two-way verification process to ensure that your password is safe.
- Lives games available – The best live casino site for you is the one that has varieties of games to choose from. With this available, you will diversify your portfolio.
- Bonuses and promotions – Available offers are other important things that you should check. You get a chance to play for free.
- Payment and withdrawals – You should not experience difficulties when making payments or requesting withdrawals. Go for the most convenient.
Popular live games at NJ online casinos
In NJ, you will get a variety of games that you can play with a live dealer. You only need to know the small hacks on how to go about each of them. Read on to know more.
- Live poker (Hold’em) – If you are up for this game, you need to have 52 card decks. Unlike in online poker tables, you will have around 30 hands per hour at poker live tables.
- Live blackjack – Another game that you will admire playing live is blackjack. Firstly, when you place your bet, the dealer deals with two cards. The main idea you should know here is to beat the dealer close to 21 without going over.
- Live roulette – Live roulette is one of the most popular live games you will ever find. While the betting rules are simple, you’ll find the window of time to see your bet is small. The dealer gives you time to place your bet before starting to spin.
- Live baccarat – Baccarat becomes the best game for you if you like a variety of versions. There are a variety of versions for you to choose from. Mini baccarat is one popular live game that you can try.
- Live craps – If you are new to this game, then know that it is different from a land-based casino. You have to place the bet for you to play, and the online machine shakes and tosses the dice.
Promotions and bonuses when you play with online dealers
The new generation of NJ live casinos has the best deal for you. You will enjoy endless promotions and bonuses. How to use them is simple. You only need to play a live bet using the bonus instead of your account's real money. Also, you get a chance to enjoy promo codes and bonus codes.
If you are an existing customer, there is also something for you. You comfortably play a real live bet using match bonuses or reload bonus. Similarly, if you are a new customer, you get a sign-up bonus to play a real live game.
Advantages of live casinos
Indeed, NJ live casinos come in handy with unlimited benefits. Precisely, these are the benefits that will make you have a land-based casino experience right in your house. So, if you are up for live dealer games, you will enjoy the following benefits.
- Ability to play live games in real-time: Undoubtedly, live games are similar to real games. They happen in real-time, meaning you can take part, provided you have the necessary devices.
- Impressive promotions: Live games also come with exciting and impressive promotions. For instance, you will get a live casino welcome offer when you are a new player. After becoming a regular player, you will grab other ongoing promotions.
- You can chat with dealers and other players: Live studios have live chat features that allow you to chat with real dealers. Still, you can use the chat to interact with fellow players. All this makes the live casino more interactive and engaging.
- Play from a place of your choice at any time: With New Jersey live casinos online, you don't need to visit any land-based casino. Specifically, you need a computer and internet connection. Moreover, you can use your iOS or Android device to play. After acquiring these devices, you can play any time and from a place that best suits you.
Disadvantages of live casinos
Like other virtual games, live games also have some setbacks. So, it is good you note them before starting your gambling journey. They include:
- Technical problems: Live dealer games require you to use some of the latest technologies. In some cases, the devices may experience technical hitches, thus hindering your gameplay.
- Limited games: The game selection at live casinos is not the same as that of a land-based casino. Precisely, a land-based casino has more games than a live casino.
- The game may be slow: Poor internet connections may slow down live dealer games. Similarly, delays by dealers and fellow players may slow down the game.
- Live games have higher betting limits: Unlike other games, the minimum stake for live games is very high. To this end, low rollers don’t get a chance to taste the live casino gameplay.
NJ online casino live dealer software providers
NJ live casinos have impressive game selections from some of the best game makers. In addition to that, you will get to play popular and exclusive games from these providers. Presently, the following are the leading suppliers of live games.
- Evolution Gaming: Founded in 2006, Evolution Gaming is the leading supplier of live dealer games. From this developer, you will get titles such as Monopoly Live and Dragon Tiger.
- Microgaming: This developer has been in the industry since 1994. Some of the live games from this developer include Live Baccarat, Sci Bo, Casino Hold’em and Live Roulette.
- NetEnt: Established in 1996, NetEnt has live dealer games such as Live Blackjack and Live Roulette.
- Playtech: This is also a pioneer in the world of online gambling. Launched in 1999, the developer is the brain behind live games such as Speed Baccarat, Ultimate Blackjack and Casino Hold’em.
- Red Tiger: NJ live casinos also have live games from Red Tiger. You will get games such as Dream Catcher, Immersive Roulette, and Monopoly Live.
NJ live casino summary
Live casinos are arguably the latest innovations in the world of gambling. Most New Jersey casinos have embraced this innovation and bring you a land-based casino experience right in your house. At live casinos, you will play all popular table games, including Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, and Live Baccarat. Additionally, you will get other live games such as Monopoly Live, Casino Hold’em, and Dream Catcher.
Then, NJ live casinos have special promotions for players who opt-in for live dealer games. For instance, you will get a live casino welcome offer and other ongoing promotions. Better still, New Jersey live casinos have mobile casinos, meaning you can play live games on the go.
Furthermore, you will get 24/7 support from highly trained live dealers. With licenses from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, these casinos are safe, legal, and legit. To enjoy these live casino benefits, you can select any casino from our list.