What is a NJ Live Casino?
A NJ live casino uses real dealers, just like a traditional brick-and-mortar NJ casino. The dealers broadcast live (hence the name) from some remote location and host the game like usual.
Players get to watch the dealer live as they deal cards, spin the roulette wheel, and perform other host duties. In some casinos, the dealers even interact with the players.
If you’re playing at a NJ online casino that has a physical counterpart in Atlantic City or New Jersey, the chances are that’s where the dealer is located. It definitely brings a different element to online gambling.
While you won’t get to socialize with the people next to you, being able to see and chat with the dealer really brings the experience up a notch.
List of Best Live Casinos in New Jersey 2023:
- Tropicana: $100 Cashback + $15 Real Cash with No Deposit Bonus Code “NJCASINOO”.
- BetMGM: $1000 Bonus + $25 Real Cash with No Deposit Code “NJCASINOO111”.
- Borgata Online: $1000 Bonus + $20 Cash on Registration with No Code Required.
- Party Casino: $1000 Bonus + 25 Free Spins with Promo Code “WELCOMEBONUS”.
- Fanduel: $1000 Risk-Free Bonus with No Bonus Code Required.
- Bet365: $1000 Casino Bonus without Promo Code.
- Sugarhouse: $250 Cash + Spin the Wheel (No Deposit), Use Code “250MATCH”.
- Unibet: $500 Bonus & $10 Free on Registration, Codes “UBCASINO10” & “UBCASINO500”.
- Hard Rock Casino: $1000 Match Bonus + 50 No Deposit Free Spins.
- 888 Casino: 120% Match up to $500 with No Bonus Code Needed.
Live Casino With Real Money in NJ
There’s also a trust issue for some people. There are folks who don’t trust machines and computers and would much rather play at a live casino with real money in NJ. Being able to see the dealer and watch their movements brings a certain level of security. When you’re playing at a virtual table, you have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes.
There are several benefits to having a live dealer and this is just one of them. Slots are great, but for most people, it doesn’t matter if they’re pulling a physical arm or a virtual arm on a computer screen. When it comes to table games, however, virtual tables just won’t do.
Live Dealer Casino with Blackjack and Roulette
There’s also a certain energy that comes with live casinos. If you’re playing a live casino with real money in NJ, you get to see the dealer’s reaction when you get that blackjack or the roulette ball lands on your number. Playing at a virtual table can just be so drab and monotonous.
Again, without those players next to you, there’s always going to be a lack of energy.
That said, having a real dealer goes a long way towards filling that void.
How to Find the Best NJ Live Casino Sites
Time needed: 10 minutes.
As a partial or full-time gambler, you will find yourself risking a significant amount of money. This is why you should know about the best NJ live casino sites to invest your money at.
First, you need to consider important things such as licensing and safety, registration and verification, live games that are available, promotions, as well as payments and withdrawals.
- License and regulation
Betting with a licensed casino means that the business is legal. Again, your money needs to be regulated. So, look at these areas carefully before deciding which site to invest your money with.
- Registration, verification and safety
When checking the best live casinos, look whether the registration and verification are done correctly. Also, consider whether there is a two-way verification process to ensure that your password is safe.
- Lives games available
The best live casino site for you is the one that has varieties of games to choose from. With this available, you will diversify your portfolio.
- Bonuses and promotions
Available offers are other important things that you should check. You get a chance to play for free.
- Customer support
It’s important that the NJ casino has an expert support team that can help you 24/7. Also the online casino should offer you support via many channels. For example by phone, email, live chat or via social media.
Popular Live Games at NJ Casinos
In New Jersey, you will get a variety of games that you can play with a live dealer. You only need to know the small hacks on how to go about each of them. Read on to know more.
- Live poker (Hold’em) – If you are up for this game, you need to have 52 card decks. Unlike in online poker tables, you will have around 30 hands per hour at poker live tables.
- Live blackjack – Another game that you will admire playing live is blackjack. Firstly, when you place your bet, the dealer deals with two cards. The main idea you should know here is to beat the dealer close to 21 without going over.
- Live roulette – Live roulette is one of the most popular live games you will ever find. While the betting rules are simple, you’ll find the window of time to see your bet is small. The dealer gives you time to place your bet before starting to spin.
- Live baccarat – Baccarat becomes the best game for you if you like a variety of versions. There are a variety of versions for you to choose from. Mini baccarat is one popular live game that you can try.
- Live craps – If you are new to this game, then know that it is different from a land-based casino. You have to place the bet for you to play, and the online machine shakes and tosses the dice.
Promotions and Bonuses
The new generation of live casinos in New Jersey has the best deal for you. You will enjoy endless promotions and bonuses. How to use them is simple. You only need to play a live bet using the bonus instead of your account’s real money. Also, you get a chance to enjoy promo codes and bonus codes.
If you are an existing customer, there is also something for you. You comfortably play a real live bet using match bonuses or reload bonus. Similarly, if you are a new customer, you get a sign-up bonus to play a real live game.
Indeed, NJ live casinos come in handy with unlimited benefits. Precisely, these are the benefits that will make you have a land-based casino experience right in your house. So, if you are up for live dealer games, you will enjoy the following benefits.
- Ability to play live games in real-time: Undoubtedly, live games are similar to real games. They happen in real-time, meaning you can take part, provided you have the necessary devices.
- Impressive promotions: Live games also come with exciting and impressive promotions. For instance, you will get a live casino welcome offer when you are a new player. After becoming a regular player, you will grab other ongoing promotions.
- You can chat with dealers and other players: Live studios have live chat features that allow you to chat with real dealers. Still, you can use the chat to interact with fellow players. All this makes the live casino more interactive and engaging.
- Play from a place of your choice at any time: With New Jersey live casinos online, you don’t need to visit any land-based casino. Specifically, you need a computer and internet connection. Moreover, you can use your iOS or Android device to play. After acquiring these devices, you can play any time and from a place that best suits you.
Like other virtual games, live games also have some setbacks. So, it is good you note them before starting your gambling journey. They include:
- Technical problems: Live dealer games require you to use some of the latest technologies. In some cases, the devices may experience technical hitches, thus hindering your gameplay.
- Limited games: The game selection at live casinos is not the same as that of a land-based casino. Precisely, a land-based casino has more games than a live casino.
- The game may be slow: Poor internet connections may slow down live dealer games. Similarly, delays by dealers and fellow players may slow down the game.
- Live games have higher betting limits: Unlike other games, the minimum stake for live games is very high. To this end, low rollers don’t get a chance to taste the live casino gameplay.
NJ live casinos have impressive game selections from some of the best game makers. In addition to that, you will get to play popular and exclusive games from these providers. Presently, the following are the leading suppliers of live games.
- Evolution Gaming: Founded in 2006, Evolution Gaming is the leading supplier of live dealer games. From this developer, you will get titles such as Monopoly Live and Dragon Tiger.
- Microgaming: This developer has been in the industry since 1994. Some of the live games from this developer include Live Baccarat, Sci Bo, Casino Hold’em and Live Roulette.
- NetEnt: Established in 1996, NetEnt has live dealer games such as Live Blackjack and Live Roulette.
- Playtech: This is also a pioneer in the world of online gambling. Launched in 1999, the developer is the brain behind live games such as Speed Baccarat, Ultimate Blackjack and Casino Hold’em.
- Red Tiger: NJ live casinos also have live games from Red Tiger. You will get games such as Dream Catcher, Immersive Roulette, and Monopoly Live.
Live Casino NJ Summary
Live casinos are arguably the latest innovations in the world of gambling. Most New Jersey casinos have embraced this innovation and bring you a land-based casino experience right in your house.
At live casinos, you will play all popular table games, including Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, and Live Baccarat. Additionally, you will get other live games such as Monopoly Live, Casino Hold’em, and Dream Catcher.
Then, NJ live casinos have special promotions for players who opt-in for live dealer games. For instance, you will get a live casino welcome offer and other ongoing promotions. Better still, New Jersey live casinos have mobile casinos, meaning you can play live games on the go.
Furthermore, you will get 24/7 support from highly trained live dealers. With licenses from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, these casinos are safe, legal, and legit. To enjoy these live casino benefits, you can select any casino from our list.
Yes, most casinos have a special chat board where you can interact with the dealers by so doing, you can ask for some game insights like how to make bets that are likely to help you win.
No, absolutely not. You’ll remain anonymous throughout the gameplay since the cameras are a one-way stream that monitors the dealers and the tables only.
Unfortunately, there is no general answer to this since there are plenty of live casinos in New Jersey. Most of them are safe while a few others are not.
There are plenty of casino games to play here. From the popular live roulette, live blackjack, and live baccarat to newer games like Crazy Time and Live Sic Bo, you’ll have most of them in live casinos.
There are bonuses and promotions for both new and existing customers. However, the amount depends on the live casino of your choice.
There are many live dealer games you will find. However, the most popular ones include Live Roulette, Live Blackjack and Live Baccarat.
In general, live casinos are not rigged when you play at legit gambling sites. Software suppliers ensure that their table games are operated in a secure setting and streamed securely.
Live casinos are a relatively new form of online gambling, which represents the action that takes place in traditional casino venues. However, the player is able to place a wager from the comfort of their home, and live casinos can offer a better payback percentage to players as compared to other types of casino games.
Live casino games work in a similar way to other games offered by online casinos, except that instead of just using computer generated graphics, the player watches a live video feed. In the feed, a human presenter will act as the dealer or croupier, drawing cards or spinning the wheel just like they would in a physical casino.
It’s difficult to definitively say whether live casino games are better than other online casino games. This is because it comes down to personal preference. The huge selection of live games offered by almost every online casino around today demonstrates that there is significant demand among players.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He’s now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Njcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars’ since early years and besides slots and casino, he’s also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he’s one of the best casino writers out there. Lars’ base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.