Quick facts FanDuel Sportsbook
|✏️ Bonus Code||Not Needed|
|📱 Mobile Casino||Yes|
|🤵 Live Casino||Yes|
|👑 VIP Program||No|
|🏦 Payout Percentage||N/A|
|💵 Minimum Deposit||$10|
|💳 Deposit Methods||Paypal + more|
|⏱️ Withdrawals||1-5 days|
|💻 Software||NetEnt + more|
|🏭 Owner Company||Fanduel Group|
|📱 Works On||iOS, Android|
|🗣️ Site available in||
|📄 Licensed in||
New Jersey (DGE)
|💬 Live chat hours||24/7|
|📞 Support Phone||N/A|
By Lars Wahlström - Updated February 9, 2023Reading time: 9 minutes
FanDuel Sportsbook Review – Our Verdict
If you are an ardent sports betting enthusiast residing in New Jersey, you certainly know Fanduel Sportsbook. Not only is the sportsbook popular in N.J., but also in several other states where it is legal in the U.S.
Every new customer stands a chance to receive a welcome pack of up to $1000 on losing their first real money wager.
The bookie offers various sports, including football, basketball, soccer, tennis, cricket, ice hockey, to mention a few. Moreover, you can bet on the desktop version of the platform or install a dedicated app on your mobile device. This review unpacks all you need to know about Fanduel Sportsbook. Keep reading!
Fanduel Sportsbook NJ Promotions and Bonuses for New Players
Fanduel Sportsbook will treat you to some bonuses. The bookie runs seasonal promotions with time limits. Therefore, keep checking the promotions page lest you miss out on juicy treats. In the meantime, you will get the following bonuses at the bookie:
- Welcome bonus: This risk-free bet is exclusive to customers betting for the first time with Fanduel Sportsbook. You are eligible for it if you lose your first real money bet. You will receive a bonus credit equal to the lost amount, up to a maximum of $1000.
- Refer a friend bonus: Fanduel rewards you with a bonus for referring your friends. So, you and your referral will each receive $50. However, the referee must satisfy the wagering requirement under bonus terms and conditions.
Fanduel Sportsbook Bonus Code
You don’t need any bonus code to claim an offer at Fanduel Sportsbook right now. Just follow the link, and the online sportsbook will credit the bonus to your account.
How to Create an Account and Collect the Sign-Up Bonus at Fanduel NJ
Create your Fanduel Sportsbook account and collect your welcome bonus. The following step-by-step guide will help you do that.
- Go to https://sportsbook.fanduel.com/sports.
- Click on the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Enter your e-mail, username, and password.
- Enter bonus/promo code or referral username if there is any.
- Click on ‘create account’.
How to Install the Fanduel Sports Betting Android App
Installing the Fanduel sportsbook app on your android device is straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, open the site on your mobile device.
- Secondly, look for the download link and click on it. That will take you to Google Play Store.
- Select your state, New Jersey this case.
- Click on ‘GET IT ON Google Play.’
- Then, ‘Instal.’
- Next, click on ‘Open.’
- Lastly, allow the app to access your location.
How to Install the Fanduel Sportsbook iOS App
Installing the app is even much easier when you have an iOS device. So do as follows:
- Go to Apple Store.
- Search for the Fanduel sportsbook app.
- Click on ‘Install.’
- Click on ‘Open.’
- Allow the app to access the location.
Available Sports to Bet on at Fanduel NJ
The bookie offers a lot of sports to be bet on. So they have your back whether you are looking to bet on local, international, or professional sporting events. Let’s take a look at some of the available sports to bet on at Fanduel NJ:
- NBA: The NBA (National Basketball Association) is the most popular league in North America. It is a men’s professional basketball league comprising 30 teams. 29 are from the U.S. and 1 from Canada. So you have plenty of matches to bet on the entire season
- NFL: The NFL (National Football League) is an American football league. It is also a professional league composed of 32 teams and is the topmost in the American football
- NHL: You can also bet on many games in the NHL (National Hockey League), a professional ice hockey league that currently comprises 31 teams. 24 are from the U.S., while 7 come from Canada
- MLB: Baseball fans have many games to bet on in the MLB (Major League Baseball). This iconic professional league in the U.S. and Canada consists of 30 teams. 15 are drawn from the National League and another 15 from the American League
- MLS: This is where to come in if you are a soccer fan. The Major League Soccer (MLS), a men’s professional soccer league, is currently composed of 27 teams. 24 are from the United States, while 3 are from Canada
The above are some of the popular professional sports leagues in North America. Fanduel covers more sports tourneys from different parts of the world, including:
- Table tennis
- Motor racing
Live Stream and Sports Betting Experience
You can stream live games on the Fanduel site. So you can watch soccer, baseball, tennis, table tennis matches and more. Log in to your account and explore the live section. It is perfect, especially if you like in-play wagering because you can see match stats as games continue.
Available Betting Options at Fanduel Sports
Fanduel allows you some freedom to bet on sports in several ways. Take a look at the available betting options.
- Futures: A futures bet is a wager on a sports event or tournament that will take place in the future. For instance, you could bet on New York Red Bulls to win the MLS. And so, you have to bet before the season kicks off.
- Moneyline: A moneyline is the easiest bet you will find at any bookie. It is also known as a straight bet, and it involves betting on a team or contestant that will win a game.
- Point spread: A point spread is similar to a moneyline. However, a point spread, unlike a moneyline, means betting on who wins a contest and by what margin.
- Prop bets: Prop bets don’t necessarily affect the overall outcome of a game. For instance, you can wager on the first team to get a free throw or a basket in a basketball match.
- Parlays: A parlay entails combining other types of bets. For example, you can bet on New York Red Bulls to win the first half, get the first corner kick, and win the match.
- In-play: Also known as a live bet, an In-play means betting on a sporting event that is currently underway.
- Over / under: This bet is based on the total number of points both teams will score. For instance, if you bet on the overall score in a soccer match to be over 2.5, you win if both teams have a combined score of three goals and above.
VIP and Rewards Program
A VIP or rewards program is a marketing approach brands use to retain existing customers. So, bookies and other gambling sites use it to reward loyal customers. The program often comprises several levels. VIP members receive exclusive rewards based on the levels at which they are on the loyalty ladder.
The Fanduel rewards program is currently under testing. At the moment, you can only access it on the Fanduel android and iOS mobile app. You will be able to access it on your browser once the beta testing is complete.
Deposit Options Available at Fanduel NJ Sports
Fanduel offers various banking options. Besides, the available payment options are secure and reliable. Here are the deposit options available at Fanduel NJ Sports:
- Online bank transfer
- Prepaid Play+ debit card
- Apple Pay
- Cash at the cage
Fanduel Sportsbook Withdrawal Methods
Here are the available withdrawal options alongside the processing turnaround time:
- Paypal: Max 48 hours
- Online bank transfer: 3 – 5 business days
- Check in the mail: 7 – 10 business days
About Fanduel Sportsbook
Fanduel Sportsbook is part of Flutter Entertainment, which owns several notable brands in the gambling industry. They include Betfair, Sky Bet, Paddy Power, PokerStars, to mention a few.
New Jersey was the state Fanduel Sportsbook started offering its services. Today, the sportsbook is legal in several states, including Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, West Virginia, Tennessee, and more.
Is Sport Betting at Fanduel Legal in New Jersey?
Yes, it is legal to bet at Fanduel in New Jersey. Firstly, Governor Chris Christie signed into law legislation seeking to legalize sports betting in N.J. That was in January 2012. Secondly, the State of New Jersey, Division of Gaming Enforcement authorized Fanduel to offer its services to registered users physically present in N.J.
Trust, Reputation, Safety and Security
Fanduel is one of the most reputable gambling brands in the U.S. We’ve not heard of any serious complaints about the bookmaker. What’s more, we didn’t see a user review that would make us say Fanduel isn’t trustworthy.
While some sportsbooks may not take your online security seriously, Fanduel does. The site uses 128-bit SSL technology to encrypt all data in transit. That way, your details remain secure whenever you transact on the platform.
Contact, Support and Customer Service
The bookie has a customer service crew to help you when you have questions or encounter a problem. You can use the chat option to look for assistance or drop them an e-mail at [email protected].
Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion
Fanduel offers several options to help you manage your gaming activity. The sportsbook has tools that let you limit your deposits, bet amount, and the time you spend gaming. You can also exclude yourself from betting on the platform for some time.
Note that your account will remain closed for 12 months once you choose to self-exclude.
Therefore, you can only request reactivation after the expiry of your self-exclusion period. If you or someone you know wants help with problem gambling, call 1-800- GAMBLER.
Fanduel NJ Sportsbook Summary
The Fanduel NJ Sportsbook platform is accessible on various devices. However, you can only wager on it within New Jersey due to location restrictions. The bookie gives bettors some perks, most of which are seasonal promotions with time limits.
Furthermore, the site offers diverse sports, and there are several ways to bet on your favorite game. Besides, you can install a dedicated mobile app to bet on the move. Betting at Fanduel is safe because the site is protected using SSL encryption. Moreover, you can manage your betting activity through the available tools.
Yes, there’s an app that gives a fantastic overall experience while playing on the go. New Jersey’s version offers live casino while Pennsylvania doesn’t. FanDuel app is easy-to-use; to make sure everything is straight to the point.
You have several options to choose from including VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, prepaid cards, and eChecks. You can also use PayNearMe or pay at a partner casino.
FanDuel chooses quality over quantity and that’s why it has a few software providers. They include NetEnt, IGT, NextGen Gaming, and Everi.
Yes, you can reactivate it. Contact the support team for assistance with a suspended account.
Creating multiple accounts is a violation of Fanduel’s terms and conditions. So, you should only have a single account.
You can only bet on the Fanduel NJ Sportsbook while within New Jersey.
Paypal withdrawals take a maximum of 48 hours.
There are usually many sports available to make wagers on and tons of exciting bet types available on FanDuel Sportsbook. Please read our review to know more about bonuses and bets available.
FanDuel doesn’t propose a promo code. You can receive the risk-free bet of up to $1,000. You automatically qualify for the bonus offer when you signup at Fanduel from TheLines. If your first wager loses, FanDuel will credit your account with site credits equal to the amount of the wager.
Lars Wahlström is a recognized leader in the iGaming industry, with over 20 years of experience from both the tech side and an operator. He’s now CEO and Publisher at ARGO Gaming Group, the company behind Njcasinoo.com
Games and gambling has been an interest of Lars’ since early years and besides slots and casino, he’s also into poker, sports betting and trotting.
All this experience is drawn upon when he writes, and we dare say he’s one of the best casino writers out there. Lars’ base is the ARGO HQ and Stockholm office, but he travels a lot and often participates in industry trade shows and panels. To get in contact with Lars, use our contact page or message him directly on LinkedIn or Twitter.